Wednesday 9 April 2014

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
I decided to review MUA's Undress your skin highlighter.
I have heard nothing but rave reviews about so i thought for £3 I'd give it a shot.
 
 
From the images I'd seen online for some reason I thought that this was a small compact but it actually has 7.5g of Product in great for the price of it!

 
This higlighter is fab !
It gives a beautiful glow to wherever you need it,perfect for the brow bone,down the bridge of your nose and on the tops of your cheeks.
It has great pigmentation for such a cheap product.
 
 
(Few Swipes)
 
I do prefer to apply it with my fingers then with a brush as it seems to appear more pigmented on the face that way,then you can blend it out with a brush.
 
I do prefer my sleek contour pallette and the highlight in that BUT I think this is fab for highlight the brow bone and also great for people starting of with makeup and there collection due to the low price!
 
I'm hoping I start to like this the more I use it as everyone else seems to love it!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo
 



No comments:

Post a Comment