Friday 24 July 2015

Transplant Update : Sleepy Sleepy...

                       Hi Guys!
             I hope you are all Okay?

         I thought since I am awake
   Which isn't very often at the mintue...
    I would give you all a quick update!


         Earlier this week I recordered a 
bit of media for ITV West Midlands about organ donation - and it MUST have gone well since I have had quite a few people say that they have joined up after seeing it - And thats what its all about woo!

        I have been really aneamic at
the moment so sadly i am bed ridden,
equalling alot of jeremy kyle and bad TV!

       I have been having transfusions,
    so hopefully I will be feeling better for           the physio team on monday - gym time!
        
         But I just had to share these
hilarious selfies of me washing my hair
     in bed today using a wash cap..
                        Ready?...




               What an invention eh! 
  Got to keep smiling at times like these.

   Remember guys keep spreading the word - together we can help save lifes!

             Stay Safe & Speak Soon
                      Kate & Olivia :P
   
                        x o x o x



   

2 comments:

  1. actually you have cleared your message by pictures.nice experience and great information.
    if you are looking for hair transplant best services so feel free contact us.
    Hair Transplant | UK Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organ transplantation is the moving of an organ from one body to another or from a donor site to another location on the person's own body, to replace the recipient's damaged or absent organ. Here are options for replacements, organ transplant, cardiac treatments in india,. Medical tourism, Medical treatment in India, Healthcare in India, Affordable treatment packages, Medical travel destination, Medical care in India, State of the art technology and cheap Medical treatment in India.

    ReplyDelete