Wednesday 6 November 2013

Rimmels Stay Matte Range REVIEW.


Hey Guys,
Hope your all okay?
So today I will be reviewing my current fave foundation and Rimmel's range 'STAY MATTE'

I am reviewing there stay matte liquid mouse foundation and there stay matte translucent powder.



(pleaseeee excuse the state of these products they were in my makeup bag and there was a eyeliner sharpener disaster...Boo!)

Rimmel's stay matte liquid mouse foundation is £5.99 (all cosmetics are currently 3 for 2 in superdrug !)
I have the shades Light Porcelain & Ivory.
This is as I had purchased Ivory as I loved a sample I had used previous but after a few times using it it was a tad to dark for my skin,but saying this it is still wearable - more so for when i want a more bronze / done up look than a natural one..
So I then picked up the shade Light Porcelain which is the most perfect pink toned foundation for my skin and is just a dream.
I do not suffer at all with oily skin,in fact it tends to lean more toward the dry side but I always look for a high coverage foundation and the texture of this achieves just that.
It covers all my blemishes and redness (which I've had lots of recently..) even without my trusty collection concealer!  
I currently apply this with my fingers as you really need to blend this as it is such a thick formula.
I have been using this for 2 months now and I just love it!


Then there's this amazing thing..
Stay Matte Powder.
I have this in translucent as I didn't want to have to worry about getting the right 'shade' so thought this was the best bet.
I haven't been using a powder for years,simply as I didn't see the point as I don't have oily skin and my makeup always lasts. 
I had tryed this years ago and loved it,so after seeing people still raving I thought for £3.99 I'd have a look..
How have I been doing my makeup without setting with powder for so long!
I instantley remembered how much I love the look of my makeup once it's all set once I used this.
It doesn't make your face look cakey and over done.
It's natural looking and just perfect! 

I apply this with my Models Own powder brush over my forehead,cheeks,chin and nose.


(wow..lack of expression.com haha)

I advise everyone trys out these products,and with superdrug having 3 for 2 over all cosmetics - why not try them all?
I defiantly want to try there fix & perfect primer.
Has anyone used it? What's it like?

Well hope you all enjoyed this long awaited blog post.
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment