Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hair Update.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well?
 
A few weeks ago I decied while in birmingham I despreatly needed my hair cutting but with the wedding coming up I wanted something different doing with it.
 
Those of you who have read my blog from the beginning will know that I have always been someone who gets bored with hair very easily and since last summer I have managed to stay Blonde - with a temporary light brown stage..
 
 
I have been getting pretty stressed about the fact my eyebrows are naturally quite dark so I hated not having eyebrows that matched my hair,but I didn't want to get them tinted as I was petrified they'd drop of or something haha.
So I knew for the wedding I wanted to look as natural as possible...
So I decided... To go Brunette.
Again.
 
The more I thought about it though,If I had just brunette hair I know for a fact I would get bored so quickly!
So I decided after speaking to the hairdresser that I would have ombre ends and highlights throught.
The great thing wwas this wouldn't be damaging for my hair as I was already blonde,sooo what they did was they left the ends of my hair without any colour on and then just smudged the transitions in to make it look blended.

 
I am super happy with how it turned out,
I like the fact I am generally brunette and the roots and top of my hair matches my eyebrows - hurrah haha.


 
Now I just need to decide on how I want my hair for the wedding!
Wish I had time to get extensions fitted,but sadly there wasnt time or budget!
Do let me know if you guys have any ideas :)
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! leave it short, it will go beautifully with your dress :) soft curl or wave, bit of volume in the top and leave it at that :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats what I was thinking but when i tried my dress on my hair was out of my face and it looked lovely - eek decisions.xxx

      Delete