Tuesday 11 March 2014

Birmingham Trip.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay ?
I guess I better explain why I have been so bad at uploading posts recently!

So me and Gareth,are in the process of moving flat - we move into our new one on Saturday!
Last week I was in Birmingham so had no access to my internet,and then I got home and we had to pack up and leave.
So here I am sat on Base while Gareth's at work with nothing to do but update you all now I finally have a little bit of internet!
And hopefully I will be regularly uploading again from next week!

Birmingham.
I moved away from home about 7 months ago now,so every now and again I go back home to visit.

I had a lot to do this visit,we had a family party to go to,baby sitting my little sisters,catch up with friends and all that fun kind of stuff! 

So I thought I would share some photos and such with you all :)

 


So here's my makeup,hair and outfit for Gareth's Aunties Birthday Party!
I got to wear one of my pageant gowns / prom dress I haven't worn for a while so that was nice!

  

Forget Crufts! I got to have cuddles and pull duck faces with Gareths Mums Great Dane Caliph - Isn't he just the cutest?
Yes he is pretty huge too.


 

 Went to the Ballet with my dad to watch The Prince of Pagodas.
It was amazing - the first ballet I have ever been to but I loved it,defiantly will go again.


Had snuggles with the youngest of my little sisters!


Coo'd at belle for singing to violet!


Took belle to nursery - and then picked her up.


Coo'd at violet watching her big sister annabel and sneezing - how damn adorable??


Having lots of laughs with belle and mom.

 

And then dad brought me all the way back home to bedfordshire!

An eventful mini week eh!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment