Tuesday 11 March 2014

Tuesday Transformation - Ariel.



 

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?

So today I thought I would base my tuesday transformation on inspiration from Ariel,after all seeing all the swimwear coming into stores ready for the summer it has had me lusting after the beach !





I started by applying my rimmel colour mousse in Mermaid (aptly named I think) to use as a base for the colours I would be applying..
Then using my Manhattan Night Sounds palette I applied a sea blue eye shadow across the entire lid.

 

Then using my mua mono eye shadow in this gorgeous purple shade I took this into the crease and blended out and down into the outer V of the eye.
This purple shade I think looks just like the colour of Ariel's bikini top!




Then to create the magical mermaid look with the iridescent tail included,I took  Collections Glam Crystals in Le Freak and dapped this over the entire lid.
You can build this up to be as glittery as you wish.
I highly recommend collections glam crystals when you want to get a glitzy finish to your look! 


I also took the gel glitter liner,into the inner corner.
I then lined the outer eye and water line with Soap and glory's gel liner in Grapevine.


I then used my liquid liner to line the outer eye,and extended it out into a slight cat eye.
In future I would probably line the outer eye and then top it with the le freak liner to create a even more sparkly look! 


And that's my Tuesday transformation inspired by Ariel..

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment