Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lush Easter Range - Golden Egg.


Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
So you have probably noticed that I have became extremely obsessed with Lush again!

So I thought I would share with you some of my favourite products,including pictures,and a short little video of the products doing there little thing.


 

Today I am going to be talking about Golden Egg
This amazing little thing is a bath bomb AND a bath melt in one !
 Now I love lush's bath bombs when my skin really needs a pick me up,but I do find them pretty dull to look at...
So you can imagine my excitement when I found out this sizzles just like a bath ballistic too!


When you first pop this into the bath it begins to melt and your bath fills with the beautiful cocoa butter and three oils making your water feel silky smooth !
While it melts the gorgeous glitter begins to swirl around you bath - but don't worry it doesnt end up covering you making you look like a glitter ball when you get out (although you'll need to give the bath a good scrub!)


Once melted it begins to fizzle out into the water,revealing a gorgeous but very understated scent (the same as honey i washed the kids!)  
And your skin begins to straight away soak in the amazing skin benefiting oils!

 

For £3.50 this little egg is gorgeous!
After all who wouldn't want to bathe in a golden,moisturizing,honey toffee scented bath!

I have already repurchased this one,so go give it a try!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate.
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment