Tuesday 11 March 2014

Febuary Favourites.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
So today I though I would share my February Favourites with you all..
A bit of a varied bunch I must say!


Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray - £4.99

If you havent tried this stuff. Go try it now! It only smells so nice,and doesn't smell all chemically and gross like most hairsprays do. It has great hold and doesnt make your hair feel crunchy and horrid - one reason I do usually hate hairsprays.. I will defiantly be repurchasing this to keep my up do's in place this summer. 



I have been wearing my hair up in up dos near enough every day for the last 3 months as I am trying to grow my hair so trying to stop using heat styling tools.
But from all the twisting,braiding and pulling into style my hair has took a bit of a beating and often needs help to get detangled.
I love using these products together.
There both super effective and the detangling spray just smells gorgeous and reminds me of my childhood ha ha.



I have been trying to use this for a few months but this month I have fall in love with it.
I like to use this when I am having a no makeup makeup kind of day.
I curl my lashes then apply this and my eyes instantly look brighter and I look more awake!
Winner.


Pink Lipsticks - Rimmel & Collection.

During autumn I have been wearing alot of berry shades on the lips yet recently I have been wearing a lot of pink shades - which is totally unlike me !
My favourite every day shade has been Collections 2000 Deluxe Lipstick in Talullah and for a brighter evening lip Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in 020.
I can't wait to start playing around with more pink shades this spring! 


Prince Charming Shower Gel - Lush

Ah Lush.
If you follow me on twitter and instagram you will know I am always in lush buying something else,and after buying a little bottle of this,I fall in love and have since repurchased it 3 times!
It was Limited Edition,so your lush may not stock it,I do know Luton has a few bottles left (and im all stocked up now!)
So if your in store have a look,it smells just like Turkish delight!
Very similar to the madame butterfly bubble bar out at the moment and the melting marshmallow moment bath melt too! 



MUA never disappoints me with there palette's so was super excited when I got this completely matte palette a few months ago.
This month I have found myself reaching for it a lot more.
The shadows are very velvety and smooth buy they aren't very pigmented but it makes it perfect for those days your not going over the top with your eye makeup - I would defiantly suggest a eye shadow primer underneath though to strengthen the colour. 



So this was one of my Valentines Gifts.
I love pusheen the cat,and I think this cushion looks adorable sat just above where I sit to blog..
Can't wait to pop him in my new office when we move - eek.


So those where my February favourites this year!
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment