Tuesday 19 March 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Review

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay and enjoyed you weekend.

Today I'll be doing a review on Rimmel's Match Perfection - Light perfecting radiance foundation. As I mentioned in my last post I struggle with getting a high street foundation that is a correct shade. 
I have actually tried this foundation before about a year or so ago but after picking up the shade '100 - Ivory' it was still making me look like something out of charlie and the chocolate factory..

So you can imagine my interest when I saw this 'improved' product in '010 - Light Porcelain' which was a perfect match.
This foundation claims to provide 'Traceless coverage' with 'smart tone technology for perfectly flawless skin,and as a added bonus contains SPF 18.

'010 - Light Porcelain' 
Boots - £6.99 (Currently £4.99 in Boots!)

This foundation defiantly provides a flawless appearance to your skin,and has a in between dewy and matte finish so is ideal for everyone!
I personally like a high coverage with my foundations so I applied quite a bit of this foundation with my go to concealer Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer and then Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder.

I am always swapping and changing my foundations as my skin type is every changing from dry to combination but this foundation so far has worked well for me in both circumstances!

Generally I think Rimmel is a amazing drug store brand and there products are always of a great quality,I'm stocked up on there eyeliners,foundations and have lots of the Kate Moss range of lipsticks.

So if you guys are looking for a foundation great for dry/combination skin,that has build able coverage then this is defiantly worth checking out!

Make sure to comment below and let me know what you fave drug store foundations are,and if you share my love for this foundation!
I will also be reviewing Collection 2000's concealer some time soon,as it is amazing.

Stay Safe & See You Soon!
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment