Tuesday 25 February 2014

Thats it.. Im on a Spending Ban !

Hey Guy's!
Hope your all okay?

Just to let you know,Transformation Tuesday will be back soon,but I am currently in the process of moving so everything is all a bit hectic at the moment!

With me moving,I have decided to but myself on a spending ban..
Over the last month I have seem to have gathered a huge amount of makeup from fragrance direct hauls and such (with some blog posts on the way..)
I have more then enough makeup that all needs playing around with as I keep forgetting what I have recently brought.

So I have decided to put myself on a beauty spending ban for at least a month,but I would ideally want to not buy anything until the end of April!
I have got so much I need to get used that I think this will be pretty easy,although I know I will get tempted!

I am after another YSL lipstick,I want to try a MAC Lipstick and reallllly want the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.
But I won't get them if I don't save!

So here we go.
No more Makeup until after 31st march or at a stretch until 30th April!

Eeek.
Wish me luck!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment