Sunday 14 April 2013

Dress Drama..

Hey Guys.
Hope your all well ?
So I have been a busy girl this weekend!

In the week I spoke to a lovely lady at the Variety children's charity who was so nice and we spoke about what I had planned to raise money for the final.
Once she knew what I had planned she sent me a load of fundraising materials in the post so now I crack on with raising some money!

Looking at doing photo shoots,providing baby sitting services and bag packing and what not - more details coming up this week. wahey!



I went to go and look at dresses at a gorgeous shop in the Bullring called Sonique.
I've been there before when I was looking for a dress for the help for heroes ball last year and then I was amazed by the dresses and the service. For that reason it was no surprise when I ended up in the shop trying on dresses.

I tried on four different dresses and they were all gorgeous,
but as always some dresses just didn't suit my frame or clung to my scar.
Then I tried on dress number three and just fall in love!
Everything about it I loved - the fit,the colour,the style. Perfection.


Not the best picture eeek.

That was the detailing on the top of the dress but obviously not going to show you the whole dress - that is a surprise for the final!

I know its prom season at the minute so seriously guy's if you live in/near Birmingham go check the shop out its amazing.

Well I've got a busy few days organising fund raising so I'm off to catch some shut eye.
Stay safe and speak soon
Kate 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment