Monday 8 April 2013

Roll on Miss Birmingham Prep...

Hey Guys,
Hope your all well?
It's time now to start getting prepared for the Miss Birmingham Final,which may I add I'm insanely nervous for!
What was I thinking ! haha.
But after all this year I wanted to push myself to do thing's my anxiety would stop me doing before,and after all what better excuse to dress up eh!

All in the prep is :

  • Fundraising for The Childrens Variety Charity (comment below if you'd like to sponsor me!)
  • Getting outfits for :- Sportswear,Evening Wear,Party Wear & Eco Wear.
  • Getting people to come along to the final!
And all that kind of stuff!
This means for a while I'm doing what I love most,and thats dress shopping!
Well really I'm looking for dresses to hire for the event as it makes way more sense really. I already have a gorgeous evening dress that my boyfriend brought me for my birthday last year which I'll most likely be wearing!

As for eco wear,I'm looking for a Birmingham designer to help out with making an amazing outfit. This then helps show there designs too!
Makes perfect sense - so if your a designer? GET IN TOUCH !

I've sent of a view emails this morning,and hopefully can get a view fittings this week.
So there will be more vlogs up over the next few days,as I'm hoping to start some fundraising!
So Stay safe And Speak Soon
Kate 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment