Wednesday 3 April 2013

March Faves! (Tad Late..)


Hey Guys!
So I decided since I've been doing quite a view 'beauty' style blog posts that I would give you all a look into what this months fave products have been..
With a few lifestyle products in there too!

The first product is something I received from last months Glossy Box.
The Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush - The Color I believe is Very Berry?
I'm not going to go on and on about it as I did in the glossy box review but the color pay off is amazing and it's so long lasting! Moisturising and just lovely!


Not the best photo of me ! 
But this is showing the lasting power of about 2 hours wear AND eating/drinking!

My second product is the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream.
It's a multi use serum/gel/cream - I can't really understand what it is and the texture is a lot like a serum!
This was amazing for using under make up as an eye cream!
I also suffer with dry skin round my nose and this also helped my foundation go on alot better!

I Will defiantly be buying this full size!



I've also enjoyed using the Dainty Doll powder blushers that I ordered from frangranedirect.co.uk.
The color pay of is amazing but they are so natural looking on my skin tone!
I'm in love with the lilac/pink one on the right hand side!
Its been my go to blusher this month!



Going on from the above picture,in the fashion aspect of things the swallow shirt Im wearing above has defiantly been one of my most worn items of clothing this month!
It goes with jeans,leggings skirts - everything
It was from primark for about £12? Dont quote me on that price though..

Also fashion wise I have had three other items I have loved

This Tie Dye Dress was £10 from republic 
It has studded shoulders and is just gawwwwwjus! ha ha 

Also my studded high tops were £15 from new look,and I haven't really worn anything but them!
Everyone who knows me knows I love studs!
So these are just perfect !

And My Third Clothing Item were a load of Hi Lo skirts I brought from republic in the sales,sadly I have no pictures of them but they were beautiful.



Then there's my beautiful orchid my boyfriend brought me for in my room,and it smells gorgeous and just looks too nice that I had to add it in here!


And a sneak peak of a dress that's coming that may make a sneak peak in the Miss Birmingham finals..
More to be revealed ha ha 

So that's my months faves.
Stay Safe & Speak Soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment