Wednesday 18 September 2013

MUA Undressed TOO Pallete - Hurrah. (Review + Make Up Look)



Hi Guy's,
Hope your all well?
So those of you who know me well will know that I am a tad obsessed with eye products,particularly eye palettes.

If you are someone who reads up on beauty blog's you will have already known about MUA's Dupes for Urban Decays Naked palettes - Undressed & Undressed Too.
I have read several posts on both pallets and instantly wanted them,I adored the idea of them,
Great Price,Great Pigmentation and Great Dupe - GREAT!

Every superdrug (where MUA is stocked) I went into they had every palette but both of these.
I looked online both on the superdrug and MUA websites - SOLD OUT.
So you can imagine my excitement when I found the Undressed Too palette in my local superdrug!
I jumped straight to my laptop to write you lovelies a review and do a quick look / tutorial using the palette.





These are the most gorgeous colours and are so pigmented and long lasting.
I adore the colours Exposed,Obsessed,Lavish and Reveal.

So on the back of the palette MUA give you a recommended look to create which I recreated below...


Load 'Lavish' onto your brush and sweep over your entire lid.
I loved Lavish,In the pan it looked quite dark put on the eyelid looks gorgeous and creates a lovely natural base.


Then take 'Obsessed' and pat across the outer part of the lid blend this out into the eye socket and out.
Just a little warning Obsessed is a gorgeous Brown/Silver metallic shade and is very pigmented so depending on the look you want to achieve I suggest you build the colour up gradually.


Then pick up 'Corrupt' on you brush and blend this into your crease of your eye and your outer corner,blend this out for a smokey eye look,again depending on the look you want to achieve build the colour up.
Also a tip for those of you new to creating a smokey eye,for a more subtle look which doesn't blend out too much I advise you to place some shadow just above your lash line and smudge upwards and out. You are less likely to apply too much 'smokeyness' this way.




I then but a small amount of Corrupt on my bottom lash line and smudged it slightly,
after applying liquid liner and some black gel liner to my eyes.


These three colours together create a quick and simple smokey eye, which you can make more natural or smokier depending on the occasion or how you prefer you eye make up.

I Love this product and can not wait to try MUA's First Undressed Palette.
At £4? Complete Steal.

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment