Friday 13 September 2013

The Liebster Award..


Hey Guys,
Hope your all okay?
So I was kindly nominated by Greensapphir (Rianna) for a Liebster Award.

I had seen this on other blog's but hadn't really got a clear idea of what they were about untill now.
When You are choosen,the person who nominated you will ask you 11 questions which get people to get to know about you a tad more and then you nominate 11 people for the award and then you ask them a set of your own 11 questions..
It's just a fab way for bloggers to get seen & to know abit more about one another really.
So a liebster award has some rules..


  • You must link back to the person that nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
  • You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
  • You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees


  • So the lovely GreenSapphiR asked me these questions..  

    1 . What is the most memorable book that you have ever read?
    II used to read lots as a child but as I got into my teens I did stop reading as much which is a shame,but I love girly books like Dear John, But the most memorable (for a sentimental reason) is Heidi. An absolute Classic which my Nan brought for me when I was about 10. Oh and What Katy Did - ah you've reminded me of so many great books thankyou! haha x
    2  . What is your favourite drink?
     Hmm Theres a few really but I really like shloer, sprakling white grape! It's so refreshing and lovely,but this summer I started loving Non-Alcohol Mojito's. Hot drinks though,I really enjoy a Hot Chocolate - cream & marshmallows and all the trimmings too. Yum <3
    3 . What album are you currently obsessed with?
     Paramore's latest Self Titled album ! Probably because I'm going to see them this month but I love the sound paramore have took on in this album, I also love that every song is different (something thats lacking in the charts lately I think..)
     
            4.  What is your favourite part of being a blogger?
    I think the best part is being part of a community were everyone has the same interest's yet you can still find out new things and ways of doing thing's. While being a blogger I have found out a lot about different techniques and products and it has developed my interest and knowledge of make up. I also enjoy being able to have somewhere to document my recovery and things happening in my life.
             5.  Summer or Winter?
          WINTER! Winter win's everytime. I love everything about it - Layering up in jumpers,Scarves,Fluffy Socks,Hot Baths,Candles,Christmas,My Birthday. You get it - I love winter haha.
    6.       What is your guilty pleasure?

    One Direction. Yes,I'm twenty and I have an insane 'obsession' with them,I don't know why but yes I love them. Oh and Pusheen the cat! She is so cute, I spend loads of time on the internet searching for pusheen pictures haha... Ah im sad...
    7.       What are your favourite things about yourself?

    My Positive Outlook on life (generally) and my ability to be able to listen to others.
    I feel like when I need to I can see the positive and realistic sides of things.
    8.       If you could live anywhere else in the world other than where you live now, where would you live?

    Greece Or France. I adore both of these countries they are both so beautiful and love everything about the both of them,more so probably france as I spent alot of time there as a child.
    9.       If you had to choose someone to play ‘you’ in a movie based on your life, who would you pick?

    Kristin Wiig - She is beyond hilarious and I would love to see a funny twist but on my rather drama filled life haha.
    10.   What is the nicest thing a stranger has said/done for you?
    By Far - My Organ Donor's saving my life !
    11. If you could go back in history and live in another period for one week, when and where would you go?

    1950's And New York! I loved the Glamour And The confidence women Oozed in that era,they were stunning and it look's like it was so much fun too.


    Well those were my questions,they were great to answer so thanks again for the nomination!
    So now its time for me to nominate 11 lovely ladies now...

    I Have Choosen :

    http://misskmgammon.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://deesbeautifullife.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://ourperfectinperfections.wordpress.com/
    http://chicisthenewblack.com/
    http://candiflosscouldssss.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://ellelaww.blogspot.co.uk
    http://touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://transplanttantrumsandtiaras.blogspot.co.uk
    http://daisylocks.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://effievanity.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.megssays.com/

    So Your questions are..

    1.What made you start writing your blog?
    2.What is your proudest moment to date?
    3.Your Favourite AW13 Trend?
    4.What's your Favourite thing about winter?
    5.Favourite High street fashion brand?
    6. Favourite Make Up Product?
    7. What is one of the summer trends you wish you'd tryed this year?
    8.Favourite Disney Charecter/Film?
    9.What do you want to achieve from your blog in the long term?
    10.What is one career you would like to try for the day?
    11. Straight Or Curly Hair?

    Hope you girl's enjoy answering these questions as much as I did :)

    Stay Safe & Speak Soon
    Kate
    xoxo
    

    No comments:

    Post a Comment