Tuesday 27 January 2015

6 Months of Marriage.

Hi Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
On the 19th of this month it had been 6 months since I got married.
Time really has flown by but it feels like we have been married so much longer to be honest.
This is probably been down to so much going on since we got married,change in my medications going ahead ( a big thing for me - coming up in a liver check up soon) & a change of house,and uprooting.
 
A lot of other Mr & Mrs told us that the first year of marriage is usually the hardest.
I always found this strange,but parts of it I can kind of agree with now we are half way in as such..



I do agree that once you are married something feels different,It's hard to put your finger on what it is but something does feel different.
Within a few months of been married I felt like I loved my husband more than I ever have and ever possibly could - and I felt that more and more and more everyday.



I now know this 100% has come from feeling so content with where we are in our relationship,and just enjoying doing things together and growing as Mr & Mrs Jake's as well as individuals.

I never thought I would be one to agree that marriage does bring you closer together but in our relationship? I think it has.
It has inforced for me poor gareth is stuck with me ha ha.

I thought I would share this post just to tell people that the whole 'first year is the hardest' quote isn't always necessarily right - everyones relationships are unique so try not to let that bother you,and don't think that is always true.



The first 6 months of our marriage has been amazing,and I hope the rest of the year continues that way too.

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 

4 comments: