Thursday 12 December 2013

Bronze Autumnal Eyes.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
So today I am doing a request that I received from my beautiful friend Leah who asked for a Bronze eye makeup look.

Now of course I have never said I'm any type of make up artist but thought I'd give it a go,
So here is my go at Bronze Autumnal Eyes.

Face Products :


Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain.
Collection 2000 Concealer in Fair.
Sleek 'Face Form' In 372 Fair.
So Susan Water Based pure Luminizer 
So Susan 8 Hour Cheek Stain 

Eye Products :


Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless in 001 Black.
Barry M Eye Crayon in 7 Bronze Glitter.
MUA Undress me two Palette in shades - Devotion,Dreamy & Wink.
Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl in Cocoa Bean.

Lip Products :


Miss Patisserie Lip Balm - Peppermint.
CK Lip Gloss Pots in Holiday & Ultimate Edge.
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 18 Prune in Fire.
MUA Sheer Finish Lipgloss in Happy Days.


The Look.


So I started by brushing through my brows and applying my moisturizer,lip balm and YSL's Youth liberator Serum to create a smooth base for my foundation - if you wear primer you can apply this at this stage.


For this look you will want flawless skin so as you can see my skin wasn't too great this day so I applied concealer before my foundation as well as after my foundation application to give my blemishes and heavier coverage.
But if you have clear skin - Skip this part!


I then took two squeezes of my stay matter foundation and worked this into the skin using my real techniques expert face brush. 
Make sure you take the foundation down onto the neck to ensure you have a flawless look to the foundation!
I then applied Rimmel's Stay Matte powder with Real techniques setting brush so I could control how much powder I applied a bit better. I applied the powder over the t-zone and my chin to ensure that makeup stays looking flawless!



I then took my So Susan luminizer and applied two drops on my ring finger and spotted this on my cheek bones & brow bones and then took my face brush to blend to create a more natural looking finish.
As this look was a more 'made up look' I took my highlight from my Sleek Face Form using my setting brush again and swept this across my cheek bones (all the places you put the so susan product) and a tad along my nose.
You want to apply your highlight anywhere naturally the light would hit.



Then with my angled barry M blush brush I applied the contour shade from my face form pallete and applied this just under my cheek bones.
To achieve the best contour you will need to pull the fish face to see where you naturally should apply your contour.
I then worked this into the cheekbone and took this up into my temples to slim my face and follow the contour.

Top Tip : If you don't have a contour kit,you can use a bronzer (personally I'd say one without shimmer,but its all down to personal preference really).



Using my Expert face brush I put it onto the product in the tube (You only need a little as this is a cream product) and worked this into the apples of my cheeks for a subtle bit of color.


I took Barry M's Bronze glitter eye crayon and shaded over my eye lid,with this I would suggest just lightly to begin as you will want to blend out with your ring finger to get to this subtle shade so you can build with the other colors but again this comes down to personal choice.
                                                 
I then took MUA's Gold Shade devotion and patted it down from half way across the eye lid and blended up into the crease of the eye.


Then I Placed MUA's Dreamy Which is a more Brown Gold,and applied this to the outer 1/3 of my eye and worked this into the outer eye and top lash line.


You can stop the eye shadow process here if you wish (put you will need to blend out into the crease abit more for a better finish) but I felt it looked a lot more gold then bronze...


So I went back in with Wink which is A Rusty Brown Color and worked this right into the crease and outer eye.
I also added a touch of a dark matte brown to add some more depth to the outer eye.


Finished the eyes off with the soap and glory liner.
If you can use brown eye liner as it is a lot more flattering on the eyes with the colors used.
I only used liner in the water line and a tiny bit of a liquid liner on the top lash line to exaggerate the lashes a little bit - this also a great way to give the illusion of longer and fuller lashes!




(Worlds most disgusting angle lol)
 I used CK's Lip Balm in Holiday - A nudey peach shade,and topped it off with MUA's Lip Sheer Finish in Happy Days.
This is for a more natural finish to the entire look..

But for those of you who want something a bit more festive and 'glamorous' ..


I used CK Lip Balm Pot in Ultimate edge to create a glossy berry base and then I applied YSL's Prune in Fire for this glossy look!
It looks stunning but is defiantly much more of an evening look.

So There you go Leah!
One Bronze Autumnal makeup look.

Hope you all like it!
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment