Sunday 6 July 2014

A Day At... Cotswold Wildlife Park.

 
 Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
 
Yesterday I went to Cotswold Wildlife park,
So ofcourse I took some photos which I thought I would share with you all!
 
Cotswold wildlife park is a amazing zoo and has a pretty diverse range of animals - defiantly worth a visit!
 
 

 
How unusual is the albino peacock?
It was beautiful.

 



 
I thought this shot was adorable a baby rhino with its mom.
Although I wouldn't of liked to be any closer then I was here!



 
The Giraffes where rather nosey,
and came up to the viewing points - posers ha ha.

 
 
 

 
 
I adore these photo's of this meerkat on guard.
Adorable.


 
Me & Gareth sat for a good ten mintues by the camels as they were just hilarious.


 
At cotswolds they have an amazing little part of the zoo called Madagascar.
In there they have lemurs which are free to run around and do there own thing which I meant I got some of the amazing shots I have here.






 
How cute are the little babys?
They were bounding all over the place - crazy little things.
 




 
I also fall in love with the otters,
they were all so playful and were squeaking away!
So cute,especially some of the more chill ones above who where soaking in the rays on the stones in the enclosure.




 
The penguins made me giggle with their almost sycronized actions..





 
A young girl was "A keeper for the day"
So the giraffes had come in to eat so I got this cracking photo!
How beautiful are they?

 
 
I had a lovely day although my feet are not agreeing and neither is my sunburn but it was a lovely place to go and I would defiantly go again at some point!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment