Monday 7 April 2014

Eco Tools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush REVIEW.

Hey Guys !
Hope your all well?
So not too long ago I was on the search for a fluffy blending brush,and after a few recomendations I took a trip into boots.
 
I was looking on the makeup tools aisle,and I honestly couldnt find any brushes that caught my eye,then I saw these Eco Tools Brushes.
I have looked at eco tools brushes before but put them straight back down,but this time I loved the look of the Eye Enhancing Duo Brush set.
 

 
The set comes with two brushes which are dual ended.
The ends have brushes to define,blend,shade & smudge.
They are really soft and really easy to work with!
Defiantly on the same level as my Real Techniques brushes.
 
Although I set out just for a blending brush having used these for around a week now I don't know how I have gone so far without using these before!
They do a great job and completeing a eye look - eyebrows and all!
 
At £6.99 I defiantly think these are great for traveling or people just starting up a makeup collection.
 
Have you tried any of eco tools products?
Any recomendations?
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment