Thursday 17 April 2014

Sleek Showstoppers Palette REVIEW & Romantic Coral Eye Tutorial.

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
As some of you may know Superdrug are celebrating there 50th Birthday!
Over the last year or so I have found myself buying my products from Superdrug so ofcourse I wanted to get a peice of the Birthday Celebration.
 
 
This packaging of the this sleek limited edition pallette just drew me in.
It is gorgeous and will look lovely next to my Garden Of Eden Palette!

 
Having had a look on the net,I have seen that showstoppers was put on the shelves last year too as a Limited Edition Pallete,so I'm not too sure if this is going to become a fixed pallete eventualy ?
But I would defiantly pick this up just incase!
 
 
The pallette's colours are very varied,maybe the most varied of all my palettes but there all so easy to work with to create a look.
 

 
 
Each shade is named after the other much loved pallettes,and each shade symbolises each palletes colours - a great way to get a peice of every palette sleek do! 
 
(Left Withot Flash,Right With Flash)
 
 
Top To Bottom :
Ultra Mattes V2
Noir
Bad Girl
Me,Myself & Eye
Sunset
Paraguaya


 
 
Top to Bottom :
 
Graphite
Au Natural
Sparkle
Storm
Bohemian
Oh so special
 
This Palette is stunning,easy to work with,very pigmented AND buildable !
I can see I will be using some of these shades alot this summer.
 
So much so I created this easy Romantic Coral Eye.
 
 
 
 
I started by applying me myself and eye across the entire lid and highlighted the dear duct.
I also took a tiny amount of Paraguaya and applied it into the outer v and slightly in the crease.

 
Then I took Bohemian into the outer crease and blended it out and into the centre of the eye. 

 
 
I then lined my top lash line with liquid liner into a flick.
I also took bohemian with a defining brush underneath my bottom lash line to bring the look together.

 
I then finished the look with Kate Rimmels Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade 16 - A beatiful coral color.
 
And thats the look!
 
 
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment