Monday 28 April 2014

Sleek Oh So Special Palette REVIEW

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
I was having a nosey at some High Street pallettes which I could play around with to create a few bridal makeup looks..
 
After a look I fall in love with Sleeks Oh So Special Palette.
I have been loving all of sleeks pallettes at the moment so decided to ive this one a whirl..
 
 
Oh so special contains some gorgeous shades,
some more 'Bridal' then others..
There are a lot of pink tones in this pallette but also some browns,so fantastic for creating a pretty but still natural looking eye.
 
Left - With Flash
Right - Without.



 
So top to bottom the first row of shadows are :
 
Celebrate -A Mettalic Plum Shade with Gold Flex
 
Glitz - Metallic Gun Metal
 
Gift Basket - Mettalic Gold/Bronze
 
Ribbon - Matte Coral.
 
Organza - Mettalic Light Golden Pink
 
Bow - An Chalky off white,leans more to the pink side
 

 

         
 
 
And top to bottom on the second line of shadows is :
 
Noir - A Super Pigmented Matte Black! The Most Pigmented Black I have in My Collection by Far.
 

Wrapped Up -   A Matte Taupey Brown.
 
Boxed  - A Matte Brown.
 
The Mail - A Matte Golden Brown
 
Gateau - Metallic Pink with Gold Flecks
 
Pamper - A Pale Matte Coral Pink


This is a stunning pallete - aside from Pamper and Bow being very chalky and not very pigmented.
The only downside is there are some very similar colours in this pallette and I do have to say now using it I have alot of these colours in other sleek pallettes.
But overall it is super versatile and I'm looking forward to creating a look with this pretty thing!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment