Wednesday 2 April 2014

Lush Easter Range - Fluffy Egg

Hey Guys !
Long time no see ?
I hope your all well and I'm happy to be back to uploading on my little piece of the internet (will explain where I have been soon in another post )

So Today I thought I'd give you a review of Lush's Fluffy Egg.
(P.s can we just take a moment to admire how pretty the new lush site is?)


Fluffy Egg is a bargain at  £2.95 for a bath bomb that smells this yummy.
This bath bomb is just like being a bath full of sweets it really is gorgeous.
I am not usually one for sweet scents but this is lovely.


Fluffy egg turns your bath a gorgeous baby pink colour.
The bathroom fills up with the sweet shop scent within seconds of you dropping in the bath (my other half even commented on it when he walked in to the flat a few hours afterward!).



Fluffy Egg is a quick fizzing bath bomb.
It leaves your skin feeling super soft and the scent lingers all day.

I loved this one and went backed and repurchased it,which im kind of wishing id picked a few more up!

If you like lush's snow fairy scent?
You'll love this!

So for £2.95? 
Why not give it a try this easter!

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment