Monday 7 April 2014

Revlon Colour Burst Laquer's REVIEW

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
So today I though I would review Revlon's Colourburst laquers.
 
 
Now I have tried one of the old Revlon Lacquers before and I wasn't too keen on them (although I chose a very dark shade) so when I saw the colourburst range I thought I would give them a shot!
 
These Laquer balms come in a High shine & Matte Formulas.
I got the High shine shade in Vivacious  and Matte Shades in Showy and Shameless.
 
 
They are priced at £7.99 which I think is a fab price for such a useable product (and boots also have a 3 for 2 on them at the moment)
 
 
 
Raspberry Pink/Red
 
 
Neon Fuschia Pink.

 

 
Dark Purple.
 
 
Vivacous is probably my favourite followed by showy,but I kind of wish I hadn't got shameless. The application is rather patchy and it is way to dark for my skin tone,but I love me a purple lipstick so my other half suggested I got it (mind you it was my free one on the 3 for 2 so I can't grumble to much). I think I will have to play around with this one to try make it wearable!
 
Overall the colour range is gorgeous in this collection and I think I will defiantly be investing in a few more of these,and already I have four wrote down on my wish list!
 
These are perfect for quick lip colour applications and apply a long lasting wash of colour to your lips!
Hqave you tried any of the range?
Which are your favourite?
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment