Friday 25 April 2014

Talking Transplants Talks... Weddings?

Hey Guys!
Hope your all okay?
So.. If you follow me over on twitter or on my facebook page,
you will know that im engaged !
 
 
 
 
And if this isn't exciting enough ?
We are hoping to get married this July.
 
I am beyond excited and full with happiness that I will soon be a Mrs to the most amazing man I could possibly imagine spending the rest of my life with.
I honestly couldn't be any happier then I am right now,but I promised myself I wouldn't spend this whole blog post going on about how in love I am ha ha.
 
I know alot of you will be wondering why so soon?
But,with my health and Gareth's job we kind of figured why hang around,one thing I have learnt the last few years if you want something? Just go for it,time is a luxury that is not guarenteed!
 
I just want to say a huge thankyou to everyone for all your support and lovely messages
 
(Below some from our friends who wrote stauses with Congratulations..)



 
The response from all of the blogging community has also been lovely!
So yeah I just wanted to let you all know,that for a few months 'Talking Transplants' will also be 'Talking Weddings' !
 
We are trying to do as much as we can ourselves for the wedding so if any of you have any companys / products you think can help us achieve a fantastic 'DIY / Budget' wedding,be sure to let us know below in the comments or over on my twitter or facebook.

Are there any posts you would like to see over the next few months ?
Let me know!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment