Tuesday 15 April 2014

Transformation Tuesday : A Quick Easy Green & Golden Summer Look ! (Eyes & Nails!)

Hey Guy's!
Hope your all okay?
For today's tuesday transformation I thought I would share a super simple summer look with you - including a make up look AND nails!
 
 
 
 
For this very simple but very pretty summer eye look I used my new Garden Of Eden Pallette by Sleek,which is so pigmented and gorgeous!

 
I started by applying Adams Apple,The Lightest Green across the entire lid for the base.
 
 
Since this is a super simple eye I took a tiny bit of Fig,Which has a golden hue to it over the top of the previous base. And very gently applied a tiny bit of Fauna - a darker metallic green into the outer V to create abit more definition.
 
 
I then took the darkest matte green in the palette and lined the top lash line to just finish of the look.
 
 

I then applied my Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara onto my curled lashes!
And that was the eyes!
If you wanted to make this a more dramatic eye look you could add some more of fauna into the crease to darken the eyes and I would also suggest Collections Glam Crystals in Funk if you like glitter too!
 
 
 
 
 
On the lips I applied Loreal Glam Shine Stain Splash in Eve (I thought it was aptly named with the pallette I was using hehe).
 

 
On the nails I used Barry M Aquariam Collection's Nail Paints.
 Arabian - A Duochrome Green/Blue
 Mermaid - A Chunky Glitter in Blue,Green and Cold

 
So That is my Simple Green & Golden Summer Look!
Hope you all like!
 
Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! Especially love your nails, they look incredible!! xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they! I just love the barry m aquariam collection.Im currently wearing white polish and treasure their gold glitter on my accent nails! xx

      Delete