Wednesday 19 February 2014

February Glossybox - Valentines Edition.

Hey Guy's !
Hope your all okay?
Well this is a blog post I haven't done in months..

  

I used to be subscribed to both glossybox and birchbox but after while (and all the perfume samples I was receiving) I decided to opt out..
But when I had an email with a sneak peak of the box,being a lipstick addict I just had to have this box!



Before looking at the contents I flicked through the glossy magazine,and read through an interview with Ciates Founder,and then slightly fall in love with macs mineralize blush in love joy on this double page of blush reviews!

 



And then I opened the some what heavy box..
(Which I was very happy about!)

                                                    

I love Ciate Polishes,but have a large amount of there mini's but only one full size one so was happy to welcome this to my collection.
Play date is a gorgeous spring colour,I would say it is a orangey toned red.
I do have a lot of red polishes,all different tones and finishes but this is totally different to any others I own.



I have always wanted to try some of Sleep in Rollers products,but always kind of put it off with having such short hair,but was really happy to see this backcombing brush in there. (I apologize for the rubbish photo!)
I haven't had a chance to use it yet,but I am looking at doing a review with it soon.



When I saw this product I was pretty hesitant,I really don't enjoy using body products that have shimmer in them as usually you end up looking like you've rolled around in a bath of glitter..
But as soon as I opened this I could just smell the gorgeous scent of cherry blossom,as i put a tiny amount of my hand it had a really bizarre texture,kinda of a liquid'y gel! 
I was happy to see it only had a hint of sparkle,and it was beautiful!
Will be a much used product in the summer!

 



I was super excited to try out one of these lipsticks as I don't own any Maybelline lipsticks at all.
When I opened the lipstick I was a little bit worried as it is so nude,and any one who follow's my blog knows I like my bright lips..
On the lips though it is stunning,a beautiful nude shade but sadly it does wash me out a lot.. I think I am going to have to play around with this with different eye and blush looks to make it work - I love this shade,I will make it work ha ha.



I am always looking for hair products that will help my hair,which gets damaged from colouring and funnily enough always wearing it in updo's so always want something conditioning - but I am so impatient.
I hate waiting to see the results so the fact these make a difference you will 
notice in days fills me with confidence,here's to hoping! 


Lindt Treat Bar (Milk Chocolate) - 79p.

Chocolate.
What says Valentines Day more then chocolate!
I love Lindt too so happy Kate.


So after this month's box I'm umming and ahhing if to keep my subscription rolling,especially after I have seen bad reviews on January's box..
What do you think?

Stay Safe & Speak Soon.
Kate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment