Monday 10 February 2014

My Lip Picks for...Valentines Day.

 

Hey Guys!
Hope your all well?
Today I thought I would show you 5 Lipsticks that I think would be perfect to wear this valentines day.
These Include 3 Shades Essentially but four just have different finishes,great for everyone!

(Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Wine)

Here are two swatches of a gorgeous berry shade.
On the Left is Collections Deluxe Lipstick in 01 Prohibition which has a gorgeous sheen to it and is glossy looking and gorgeous. Such amazing pigmentation too!

And on the right (and on my lips above) is Rimmels Infamous Kate Moss 107 Wine. Which is a Gorgeous Berry shade which is matte!
This looks stunning for a really dramatic look when you don't want a glossy lip but still want your lips to make a great statement!


(Collection Deluxe #2 Tallulah)

And here I have two gorgeous "Your lips but better" Type of shades.
On the left in the swatches (and on my lips above) I am wearing Collections Deluxe #2 Tallulah lipstick.
It is a stunning natural,wearable pink - I usually struggle to find a nude pink that looks nice with my complexion but this is perfect,it also has a slight sheen to it
It reminds me alot of Rimmels Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick in 101.

And then to the right is a bit more of a muavey tone of pink which is again very wearble but perfect if you want something a bit richer then your lip colour.
This is Collections Little Mix Lipstick in Jades Shade.
This lipstick again has a slight sheen to it,perfect with a natural makeup look.



 And my current go to colour instead of a red..
Rimmels Kate Moss (I'm sure your noticing a pattern here..) Lasting Finish in Shade 20.

Its an amazing Fuchsia pink shade and is an amazing equivalent to a red lip.
I have fell back in love with this shade as I think the contrast with my blue eyes makes my skin just glow !
This has a slight sheen so again I think this would be fab for a valentines meal if you don't fancy going for the classic red lip.

I hope you all liked this post.
As you can see I love me some Rimmel Lipsticks! 
What are your suggestions for a nice valentines day lip?

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment