Monday 17 February 2014

TMI Tag

Hey Guys,
Hope your all okay?
So I thought today I would do the TMI tag which has 50 questions.
I have seen quite a few people do this,and I haven't done a tag for a while so here you are...


1. What are you wearing?
Tartan Pajama Bottoms and My Help for Hero Hoodie - Having a lazyish day !

2. Ever been in love? 
Yes,I'm in Love right now.

3.Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Erm Not really, I have had a unpleasant break up.
In the form of the guy just leaving me when I was in hospital without any notice.. But I wouldn't class that as terrible as it showed that was not a good relationship to be in in the first place.

4.How tall are you? 
Around 5'7 ?

5. How much do you weigh?
59.6kg - 9.3 Stone.

6. Any tattoos? 
Nope!

7. Any piercings? 
None anymore.
Used to have my ears,nose & belly button pierced.

8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? 
Okay so this isn't a fictional couple but two of my favourite YouTubers, Tanya Burr & Jim Chapman are defiantly me OTP.
They seem so adorable together.

9. Favourite show? 
Hollyoaks defiantly and my guilty pleasure ? Housewives of Orange County - but really any of the Housewives of.. Series! Eek. ha ha.

10. Favourite bands? 
Loveable Rogues,Paramore,and... Yes. One Direction ha ha.

11. Something you miss?
My Family back in Birmingham.

12. Favourite song? 
Love is Easy - McFly.

13.How old are you? 
I am 21.

14. Zodiac sign?
Scorpio - And I follow the traits of a Scorpio through and through!

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone Who Is understanding,Fun Loving,and to be respectful. 

16: Favourite Quote?
 Got to be a good old cheesy one from Lilo & Stitch.
"Ohana means family,and family means no-one gets left behind or forgotten."

17: Favourite actor? 
Hmmm. Probably Jack Black as he is just hilarious!

18: Favourite color? 
Black,Lilac and Yellow (like more of a lemon colour)

19: Loud music or soft?
Both,but having played the drums I guess I can sometimes be pulled more towards loud.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
Usually I run myself a Bath,or I will sit on the sofa,read some blogs and watch some tv :)

21: How long does it take you to shower?
 I really dislike showers - I much prefer baths instead,but when I use the shower,around 20 minutes?

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Totally depends on what I have planned that day - which usually my day to day is,I go nowhere just stay in the flat.
So in that case 10 minutes?
But if we're going anywhere anything up to an 45 Mintues / Hour if I'm doing my hair from scratch too.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
 Not really.. Just scraps... But there we are thats something I don't wish to talk about ha ha.

24: Turn on?
 Someone who can make me laugh - Without being False!
And I have a good sense of character so I always know when someone is trying to hard and forcing being funny.

25: Turn off?
 Being Overally Flirty and Touchy - Ooh & Arrogance.

26: The reason I joined Youtube? 
Literally for a hobbie but I didn't blog much then,so when I came off Youtube I found I blogged a lot more - although this year I'm hoping to start a Lifestyle YouTube channel :) 

27: Fears? 
Clowns - and the dark. 

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Feeling under pressure that I don't visit Birmingham all to much,due to money and saving to move & go on holiday...

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
This morning when Gareth left for work. 

30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name?
Talking Transplants?
Well I set up my blog to talk solely chat about transplant - and that ofcourse changed slightly,but I think its a good name to show what my blog is mostly based around as transplant gets brought up a lot.

31: Last book you read?
 Errm I'm not too sure, Im pretty bad for reading several books at once. 

32: The book you're currently reading? 
I'm currently reading P.s I Love You.

33: Last show you watched? 
I'm Watching, Come dine with me right now.

34: Last person you talked to? 
Last person I had a chat with (although it be via text) was my friend Kirsty,sorting plans when I'm down in Birmingham.
In person? Gareth.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted ?
My Boyfriend.

36: Favourite food? 
Italian or Mexican.

37: Place you want to visit? 
Paris,Rome,Crete (again),Florida.

38: Last place you were?
Luton. I went to look for little office bits and bobs and popped into Lush.

39: Do you have a crush? 
Again,My Boyfriend? Lol.

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
This Morning.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
Ermmm,Yesterday - Not Purposely though. 
I'm a sensitive being ha ha.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Water Melon - Yet I HATE water melon in fruit form?! 

43: What instruments do you play?
 I used to play drums,and started to play the ukulele.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
I have two - and one is a multiple peice.
My Black and White Diamond Promise Ring from Gareth.
And my Pandora Bracelet as I got it while in hospital for my 18th Birthday.

45: Last sport you played?
I starting doing a 5k run training thing on my app about 8 months ago,and... nothing since.... Oops.

46: Last song you sang? 
Erm this is hard because I am always singing sooo I'm not sure what the last song I sang was.

47: Favorite chat up line?
I hate Chat Up Lines! I never have & Never will use one BUT they can be pretty hilarious - altough everything makes me laugh !
"Do you have any Raisins? What about a date then?"

48: Have you ever used it? 
Like I say. Never Have Never Will. haha 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Aside from Gareth?
Last week really when I saw my little sister - who may I add is three.. Think I need me a social life lol.

50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Everyone  !

Stay Safe & Speak Soon
Kate 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment